Thursday 21 July 2011

Tutorial 5 - Advanced Layering



This is my previous wallpaper.. Today, I'm going to continue on my last tutorial which is about advanced layering..
Same as previous steps which is choose for a image first..




Here are the images that I'd chose...
First image : Ice wall..




Second image : word of year 2011  with the black colour as background..




Third image : management.. Which I needed it to put into my Textbook as cover pages..


There are 3 images that I'd chosen for clipping..
Here's the results..
First, I double click on the layer  so that I can unlock it and drag to the area that I wanted to clip on it..
Afterthat, I used ctrl-t  to resize the image until it covered the area that I want..
Then, go to the tab - Layer  -> create clipping mask..

As a results, ice wall image had been clipped with my 'light blue background'..


I also used word of year 2011 image as my background colour.. I'd clipped it into my FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT OPEN DAY.. 




Last but not least, the textbook cover been clipped with the management image.. So that the textbook looks like the origin management textbook.. 

Final results :




No comments:

Post a Comment