Thursday 14 July 2011

Tutorial 3 and 4 - Photo Retouching and Enhancing Digital Photo

Hey, today I'm going to edit my wallpaper by using the tutorial 3 and tutorial 4.. AND tutorial 3 is about retouching and tutorial 4 is about enhancing digital photo..

I'd changed the background.. The new background looks comfortable to me and that's the reason why I changed it^^


I used back the MMU logo..



As well, I used back e-bee with the same skills.. No changes and remain the same^^



New pictures!!! A book in red colour been added.. Same as the previous steps which is quick selection tools  been used and I dragged it to the A4 paper. After that, I clicked on duplicate layer to add on for the second and third pictures.. 



Through this picture, you can see that from the bottom, there got plenty of arms raising towards the sky.. 



From here, those arms gone missing.. Is it miracle?? Haha.. Actually it is not miracle.. I'm using the retouching skills to retouch all those arms that I don't want..  

Here are the steps :-.
- Firstly, I used clone stamp tool  to retouch those unwanted arms at the bottom there.. So that it looks balance and tidy on the picture itself.. 
- Second, I press Alt +  mouse click on the place where I wanted to remove the arms.. Then, I click on the place where I wanted to repair it..
- After successfully shaded the bottom part as the same as the above, I used rectangular marquee tool to rectangular it and then used move tool to dragged it to the A4 paper..



Words for (FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT OPEN DAY) had been added.. By using the vertical type tool , I managed to type in the words for (FOM OPEN DAY).. I'd changed the colour for the alphabet of FOM from to original black colour to white colour.. The purpose is to let everyone knows that it is FOM open day!!!


A big smile been added by me.. And I'm going to edit objects in the image.. Is it from tutorial 4..



Look at the picture.. There got four smile smile on the single photo..
How I do it??  

Here are the steps :-
- I drag a selection marquee  a little larger than the smile smile.. Then, press Alt  (Windows) to copy the selection, press Shift to keep the plane aligned, and drag the copy to the right. Release the mouse when the new smile smile is positioned on the right. And I repeated the same steps for the left, up , lastly the down one..
- Finally, here's the result.. Got four faces of the smile smile..

Last but not least, after I completed the wallpaper, I saved it in the JPEG files.. And I'm going to upload it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment