Sunday 3 July 2011

Tutorial 2 - Layering

Today I'm going to post up the tutorial exercise about layering.

Firstly, i add on 1 new picture for my wallpaper.


I used the same method - which included rectangular marquee toolzoom tool,  and move tool...



I'd changed the Admin Building to the FOM buliding.. Because previously i used the Admin Building... This time i used the quick selection toolmagic wand tool,  move tool  and zoom tool.. For your information, the wallpaper is half way done..




Then, I used back the same picture from my last tutorial.. Which is e-bee.. I'd added e-bee into it by using the same method that I used during the last tutorial.



Open day has been added in.. By using the quick selection tool , zoom tool  and move tool  for the following words which included p,e,n,d,a,y. 
I'd repeated all the following words for the same method then used Move Tool  to drag the picture from right to left box. As you know, it may took some times.




Multimedia University logo has been added in..




FOM added in.. Same as the previous method.. I used the quick selection toolmove tool  and zoom tool.. Last but not least, I saved it in the JPEG file..

No comments:

Post a Comment